There is no doubt that I have a huge love of eyeshadows, I want them in every color! So when I had the opportunity to review some mineral loose eyeshadows, I jumped to it!
Let me tell you all about Madison Street Beauty Mineral Eyeshadows!
-Picture courtesy of Madison Street Beauty Website–
Madison Street Beauty Mineral Loose Shadows
About the company: “Madison Street Beauty was founded to provide environmentally friendly products with all natural and vegan cosmetics. Founded in 2011 from humble beginnings, we have quickly become an indie beauty favorite online. Our goal is to make finding natural products as easy and as affordable as possible while providing the highest standards of customer service. Our dedication to conservation extends throughout our business so you won’t find needless and wastefully extravagant packaging or damaging, chemically filled products being marketed aggressively in an inefficient and ecologically harmful way. We want to put a stop to that and show people that you don’t have to pay the earth to get the highest quality products that don’t hurt you or the environment.”
Size: 1g/0.035oz- 2.5g/0.088
Color Selection: 188+
- “Each mineral eye shadow is highly pigmented, resists creasing and blends easily with a silky feel. All of our handmade eye shadow colors are formulated with natural ingredients. We do not test on animals and we offer a large collection of vegan cosmetics.” – MSB Website
- Madison Street Beauty also offers foundations, blushes, bronzers, setting powders, lip products, etc.
- Burnt Copper -a rich copper bronze, shimmery and opaque
- Poise – a matte pale peach
- Eclair – a warm, deep brown with a matte finish
- Amethyst -an opaque and shimmery purple
- Sandcastle – a matte tan
These loose shadows come in plastic jars with a sifter, making it fairly easy to slowly pour some product onto the lid. I find that these shadows are very opaque–unless stated otherwise on the website, some colors say they are sheer–they are easy to blend and are buildable. Since they are loose shadows, one worries about fall out, I didn’t have any issues, but I have the tendency to always tap off the excess on my brush–so fall out was no issue.
The eyeshadows can be used wet or dry, which is always a plus! And I haven’t found myself making a huge mess…yet!
Currently, Madison Street Beauty is having a huge sale, 60% off select products. You can purchase a Regular Mineral Eyeshadow for $2.00!! Definitely worth checking out! And there are hundreds of colors to pick from!
I love these shadows SO much, I went ahead and placed an order for more shadows and a few blushes. Anyone want a review?
Top Row: Sandcastle, Amethyst
Bottom Row: Burnt Copper, Posie, Eclair
Here are a couple of looks I’ve created over the last month!
Coppery, Bronzed Look
- This look is extremely easy to recreate and so quick to do. I’ve been loving this look lately and have worn it several times.
- I started by applying Burnt Copper over my entire eyelids, messily, nothing precise.
- I then took a clean blending brush and lightly blended the shade onto my crease, creating a fading effect.
- Lastly I took Sandcastle, and swept that on my brow bone as well as dusting it with a blending brush over my crease a bit, enhancing that fading effect.
- Super easy and in trend for Spring!
Soft, Neutral Look
- I’ve been loving this look for everyday wear, it’s soft, neutral with a nice coppery feel.
- I applied Burnt Copper to the inner third of my eyelids.
- Taking Eclair, I applied that onto the outer third of my lids and onto the crease. With a blending brush, I started buffing the color outward.
- I then added a bit more Eclair onto the outer third of my eyelid just to deepen the look a bit. I also took it down to my lower lash line, as well as Burnt Copper.
- I then used a mixture of Sandcastle and Posie as my highlight.
- Another easy look, great for someone on the go!
Smokey Purple Look
- My husband and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary, although his crazy work schedule didn’t allow us to do much, we managed to go out for dinner. Here’s the look I came up with.
- I started by taking the shade Mauve from the Lorac Pro palette and using that as my crease color.
- I took Amethyst and placing that on my eyelids, concentrating the color on the inner and outer corners of my lids.
- Taking a wet brush, I packed the shade Posie on the center of my eyelids.
- I placed Amethyst on my lower lash line as well.
- Taking Sandcastle, I placed that on my brow bone and diffused some of the crease shade.
- This look is perfect for an evening out!
Lighting was horrible this day…
I hope you enjoyed this review and looks! I highly recommend you check out Madison Street Beauty’s sale! You won’t be disappointed!
Connect With Madison Street Beauty Online!
- Chat with them on Twitter
- Follow them on Instagram
- Like them on Facebook
- Pin with them on Pinterest
- Shop MSB here!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook
*Although these products were sent for review purposes, my expressions and review are always 100% honest!0