Hey pretty girls! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Today, I wanted to share with you all a little review and swatches of the new 2014 JulieG Cruise Collection nail polishes! I got this set for a steal on Groupon, so of course I couldn’t pass this offer up!
Every now and then, Groupon has amazing sales on makeup, brushes, and even skincare products. You just have to check daily, but it’s so worth it. I definitely recommend signing up for Groupon, if you are interested, sign up here.
So let’s get started with the review!
Price: $3.99 per bottle, $23.94 for the set of 6
Size: 0.35 fl. oz/10 ml.
Where to purchase: Rite Aid’s and Jesse’s Girl Website
- Canary Islands – Vibrant, cream yellow.
- This was a little streaky when applying, but after 2 coats it evens out nicely. So bright and cheerful!
- Old San Juan – Peachy, cream orange.
- This shade was less streaky than Canary Islands, and it’s much more vibrant in person than pictured below.
- Miami Beach – Coral, pink-y cream.
- Super creamy when applying, and not streaky at all. I have a feeling this shade will get a lot of use this summer! Perfect for the toes!
- Tahiti -Mint green with subtle shimmer.
- In the bottle you can see some shimmer, but it actually doesn’t show up once it’s on. This is such a perfect mint green color!
- Rio De Janiero – Radiant orchid cream purple.
- Hands down, one of my favorites of the bunch. It’s a perfect match for 2014 color of the year.
- Santorini – Periwinkle blue with slight shimmer.
- Another one of my favorites from this line, it’s such a perfect baby blue, but it still catches the eye.
Overall, I’m really pleased with this entire line. The shades are perfect for summertime, creamy, apply nicely, and I haven’t had trouble with them chipping on me. All of the pictures above are without a base or top coat. They have all worn nicely for 3-4 days.
I hope you have found this review and swatches helpful.
Do you own any of this shades?
What’s your favorite color to wear in the summer?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
-It’s been super windy the last few days…
-I organized my makeup yesterday, I’ve come to the realization that I may need more storage…sheesh!
-Maybe I should go on another no buy soon! LOL!0