Hello, my loves! Today I’m bringing you guys a first impression, along with swatches of the Lorac Pro Palette 2.
Without further adieu, let’s get started!
Size: 16 Eye Shadows
Where to buy: Ulta (online)
What the company says: Go PRO with LORAC PRO Palette 2! The sequel to their original, best-selling PRO Palette and created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 Shimmer and 8 Matte Eye Shadows in all the cool shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. LORAC’s velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO.
- PRO Palette 2 Contains 16 Eye Shadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have!
- Top Row: Buff (Matte), Lt. Brown (Matte), Cool Gray (Matte), Nectar (Matte), Plum (Matte), Navy (Matte), Charcoal (Matte), Black (Matte)
- Bottom Row: Snow (Shimmer), Beige (Shimmer), Rosé (Shimmer), Mocha (Shimmer), Chrome (Shimmer), Silver (Shimmer), Jade (Shimmer), Cocoa (Shimmer)
- A $111 value!
- PRO Palette 2 (0.32 oz.)
- Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (0.19 oz.)
My First Impressions
- Just like the Lorac Pro, the shadows are so velvety smooth. I honestly haven’t felt any matte shades feel as smooth and buttery as the Lorac Pro shadows do.
- They are SUPER pigmented, blend really easily.
- Just like the Lorac Pro, there is a mix of 8 mattes and 8 shimmers. I absolutely love that about these palettes. Makes them travel friendly and suitable for anyone.
- The packaging is just like the original Pro 1, but in a nice gray color.
- This palette is more of a cool-toned palette, where Pro 1 is more warm-toned.
- There is only one repeat shade, Black (Matte)
- So far, the standout shades for me are Nectar, Navy, Rose, Mocha, and Cocoa. These are my favorite of the bunch.
|Top Row | Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, Black|
|Bottom Row | Snow, Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, Cocoa|
I am incredibly happy with my purchase…I stalked the mailman for hours, waiting for this to arrive! You really can’t go wrong with this palette, it’s great for any beginner and a great addition to all beauty lovers!
I’ll definitely be adding this palette to my Color Combinations series! So keep an eye out for different looks featuring this beauty!
Have you bought this palette? Are you adding this to your list?
Until next time beauties! Thank you for all of your support!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!0