*D’Va Beauty provided me with two complimentary brush sets. The opinions I have shared about the brushes are my own and D’Va Beauty did not tell me what to say or how to say it. — See Disclosure Policy HERE
Hello Beauties! We all know makeup brushes are pretty much an essential for anyone and everyone. Nowadays, it’s not very hard to find brushes, but it is difficult finding good quality brushes at an affordable price. Let me introduce you all to a new brand of makeup brushes! Let’s get started with the review!
D’Va Beauty Brushes
Sets: Contour Kit & Basic Eye Kit
Where To Buy: dvabeauty.com
Contour Kit — $30
- The contour kit is the perfect set for a sculpting face with cream, liquid, or powder products.
- These brushes are perfect for applying, contouring and blending bronzer to give a flawless and contour finish.
- The kit consists of:
- B05 Precise Contour — Similar to the MAC 163 Flat Contour Brush; this is great to create a sharp contour line.
- B06 Pointed Contour — This brush is perfect to buff bronzing powder over face, also great for setting the undereye area.
- B07 Round Contour — Similar to the Sigma F05 Small Contour Brush; this brush is perfect for not so sharp contour.
Basic Eye Kit — $17
- This kit is the key to any eye makeup looks you are seeking for.
- The basic eye kit consists of:
- S05 Eye Shader —Similar to the Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush; this brush is perfect to pack on color to the lid, highlight the brow bone and inner corner.
- S06 Tapered Blender — Similar to the Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush; this brush does an amazing job at blending shadows in seamlessly.
- S07 Pro Blender — Similar to the MAC 217 Blending Brush; this brush works so well at getting color onto the crease and blending out.
- The brushes are all super soft and easy to work with.
- I have used these brushes very much since I received them, they have been washed, and I have not experienced any shedding.
- I have a few Sigma brushes, and I can honestly say that these are VERY comparable to them. Both in quality and looks! But at a much more affordable price tag.
- The handle is made out of wood, while the ferrule is a rose gold metal. Very sturdy and nice.
- Above, I mentioned a few “similar” brushes…some of these brushes I own myself, and some where mentioned due to extensive research.
- Overall, I highly recommend this brushes. Especially if you are in the market and don’t want to spend a whole lot of money one good, quality brushes.
I hope you all enjoyed this quick overview of the D’va Beauty Brushes. I promise, you guys would be amazed at how nice these brushes are!
Keep up with D’Va Beauty! Like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram (dvabeauty)!
Thank you all SO much for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’2