Hello beauties!! Today, I’m here to share with you all a plum and navy smokey eye look, using the Lorac Pro 2 Palette. This look will be added onto my color combination series, which you can find here.
This look is definitely more night time appropriate, perfect for date night or a night out with your girlfriends!
Let’s get started!
- Dr. Brandt | Pores No More
- Benefit | The Porefessional
- Urban Decay | Naked Skin + MUFE | Mat Velvet+ [mixed]
- Eve Pearl | Salmon Corrector
- Maybelline | Fit Me Concealer + Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- The Balm | Sexy Mama Translucent Powder [not pictured]
- Benefit | Hoola Bronzer
- The Balm | FratBoy Blush
- The Balm | MaryLou-Manizer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Brow Wiz
- The Balm | Brow Pow
- ELF | Eyebrow Gel [not pictured]
- Rimmel | Airy Fairy
- ModelCo | Kitty
Plum + Navy Smokey Eye
- Eye Look
- I began by priming my eye lids with the Lorac Behind The Scenes Primer.
- I then applied the shade Nectar, on my crease and just above it as well.
- With a flat shader brush, I applied the shade Navy on my eye lid.
- With a small blending brush, I used the color Cool Gray, to blend the Navy up and out. Making sure not to blend it too high…we still want the Nectar shade to be visible.
- To add some depth, I used an angled brush to apply the color Plum, on the outer corner. With a small blending brush, I blended that color, without going to high up.
- Using Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Ransom, I lined my waterline and lower lash line.
- I smoked out the lower lash line, using the color Plum. I also used Nectar to further blend it out, to prevent any harsh lines.
- I used the color, Beige to highlight my browbone, as well as the inner corner, with a little bit of Snow.
- I used Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Pencil in Black to tightline.
- Applied some Ardell Glamour Wispies using Duo Eyelash Glue.
- Lastly, I blending my lashes in with the falsies using CoverGirl’s Clump Crusher, and applied some mascara to my lower lashes.
This eye look is all about blending! At first, it will look super messy and sloppy…but once you begin blending–in all the right places–your eye look with start to look pretty!
I tried doing a pictorial…but my lighting was HORRIBLE! I could not get a good picture…so I got frustrated and gave up. You don’t even want to know how many selfies I took, just to get a semi-decent picture to upload…ugh!
One day, soon I hope, I’ll have a pictorial up for you guys!
Until then, I hope you all enjoy these posts!
What do you think? Do you wear navy eyeshadows?
What are you favorite smokey eye looks?
Thanks for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’0