Hey beauties! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! They just zoom on by, don’t they?!
Today I’m sharing with you guys a few things that I have purchased over the last couple of weeks. I did film a video, which will be linked below, but I decided to also type out a post to include pictures and links to where everything was purchased.
Let’s jump in!
- Jordana Fabuliner in Black and Brown
- I’m almost out of my Jordana liner, so I went in to repurchase and picked up the brown shade as well. Sometimes I don’t want a super bold winged liner, so I think this will be perfect.
- Jordana Retractable Lip Liner in Baby Berry
- I already own a few of these and have really enjoyed them, they are creamy and the best part…retractable! Who else hates sharpening lip pencils!
- Wet N Wild Fergie Collection Lipstick in Fergie Daily
- I had been looking for this shade and another, which was sold out, for some time now. It swatches nicely, I can’t wait to wear it!
- Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
- You guys know how much I love the Lip Butter collection from Revlon, I wish they would come out with some darker colors for the Fall and Winter seasons! Please, oh please Revlon!!
- Sinful Shine Nail Polish in Blue Suede Shoes
- I wasn’t able to find these online over on the Walgreens website, but most are available in store. I am not a big fan of the Sinful Colors line, but I’ve heard that the Sinful Shine line is way better, so I picked up this beautiful color to try them out. Have y’all tried these?
- ELF Eyebrow Gel
- ELF can be found over on their website or at most Target’s. I don’t have wild eyebrows, so this $1 gel works perfectly!
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- This is my HOLY GRAIL mascara! Gosh, I love this stuff! I think if they were ever to discontinue this, I would bawl! I can’t even think about it…sigh. If you are looking for length, try this mascara out ASAP!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- This is one of the best concealers I’ve tried from the drugstore. They have a wide shade selection and it works well to hide blemishes, scars and dark circles!
- Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids Lipsticks in Vivid Rose and Hot Plum
- The Colorsensational line from Maybelline is just amazing, they have tons of colors to pick from and they are super opaque, creamy and last a fairly long time. Definitely try them if you haven’t already!
- Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
- I have pretty bad dark undereye cirlces, so I always wear a salmon corrector underneath by concealer. I decided to finally give this one a try, I hear it works well. Maybe I’ll have a review up on this once I’ve tested it out!
- Benefit Porefessional
- Another holy grail item, this primer is perfect for those who have big pores. It blurrs them out and also works great on oily skin!
- Urban Decay Double Shot Deslick Setting Spray
- It’s now on SALE for $12!! Stock up ladies!! Seriously this is amazing for oily skin!
- Anastasia Bold Brows Kit in Medium Brown
- I had tried the powder from a sample I had received with a purchase and immediately fell in love, so I had to purchase the full size. This kit is a great deal!
- Anastasia Amrezy Palette
- –Unfortunately, Ulta is no longer selling it online. Boo! But you can find it in the link above, on Anastasia website! Anyone want a review and looks on this??
Well that’s it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found some new things to try?! If you’d like a review on anything, do let me know!
YouTube Video — http://youtu.be/SFGcyGGCbvo
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!0