*Karora Cosmetics provided me with a complimentary press pack. The opinions I have shared about the products are my own and Karora Cosmetics did not tell me what to say or how to say it.
Hey ladies! I know Fall is officially here and most of us let our tans disappear. But I’m here to share with you guys a product that makes it super easy and convenient to keep up with your nice, healthy tans while the weather gets cooler.
Karora Tinted Self Tan Mist
Size: 3.38 fl. oz- 6.76 fl. oz
Where to buy: Ulta Beauty, HSN.com and C.O Bigelow
What the company says? Release your radiant goddess with a color match made in heaven. A guiding golden tint gives instant glow gratification and develops into a glorious honey dipped tan. Botanical extracts lock in moisture guaranteeing complexion perfection and long lasting color that fades incredibly evenly.
- Karora multi-award winning tinted self tan mist mist combines custom color with skin caring botanicals to deliver a sun kissed glow to suit your individual skin tone. Color lasts up to seven days and fades like a natural tan.
- The tinted formula glides on effortlessly, dries quickly and the golden streak-free color intensifies after a few hours. There is no faux tan smell, just a fresh citrus fragrance while their signature botanicals of acai & argan will keep skin in tip top condition.
- This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
- Signature Ingredients: A botanical cocktail of aloe, acai berry, argan and coconut oil.
- Directions: Blend into skin ensuring even coverage. Re-apply daily for deeper color. Wash hands after each application.
- About Karora; Hailing from the emerald isle of Ireland, Karora has arrived on the beauty scene to woo and wow you! Karora Skinwear collection is suitable for any occasion, it benefits the skin and smells divine. Bask in gorgeous, golden, radiance with our skin-perfection glow-getters that transform from the everyday to beautifully bronzed.
- I have been testing this product for well over 2 months now, now I will be honest and say that before this, the only “self-tanning” product I ever used was the Jergen’s Natural Glow Moisturizer.
- This tanning mist, along with the glove make it super easy and fast to apply the product. You do have to move quickly, because I did find it to “settle” in certain places if I didn’t distribute the product fast enough.
- Karora claims to have a fresh citrus fragrance, I actually did not smell a citrus fragrance at all. But I will say, it does NOT have a faux tan smell. So I find this to be perfect for those who are sensitive to scents.
- I have the light/medium skin tones mist and I find it to work really well with my fair skin. I don’t look orange or too fake.
- I also found their “fades incredibly evenly” claims to be true. I not once noticed any patchy areas.
- Overall, I’m am really happy with the Karora Tinted Self Tan Mist and Applicator Mitt. I also received the Karora Gradual Tan product, which I have not used enough to give you guys an in depth product review, but I will say that I am also enjoying it!
Left leg…no Karora Self Tan Mist applied. Right leg…one application of mist applied.
So, do you guys keep up with your self-tanning throughout the Fall and Winter months?
Have you tried Karora products?
Keep up with Karora by following them on social media!
Watch my latest YouTube video here!
Thank you all for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’ | YouTube0