Hey ladies! I’ve been blogging for over a year now, and I have yet to do an empties post…and they just so happen to be one of my favorite posts?! What in the world? I’m bad at keeping trash, I HATE it. So I finally just bought a basket and made it my empties basket…so I bring you my first ever EMPTIES! I hoarded some of this trash FOREVER! But I hope you guys enjoy!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes – By far my favorite makeup removing wipes! They don’t leave a sticky residue behind and they do a good job at removing makeup. I don’t wear waterproof mascara, so I really can’t tell you if it does good at removing that. — Will I repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
- Garnier Clean Plus Cleansing Oil – I hate talking negatively about a product, but I really just didn’t like this. It was a mess, it left my face feeling dirtier and sticky, and my makeup was still sitting on my face. Fail. — Will I repurchase? NO!
- Aloe Face Sheet Mask – I really enjoyed this and it helped with the breakout I was having at the time. — Will I repurchase? Yes!
- Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Anti-Bacterial Toner – I purchased this in a kit for oily skin and I really enjoyed it! It smells a little funky, but it worked so well on my skin and I didn’t break out from it. — Will I repuchase? More than likely, yes.
- The Balm White Tea Cucumber Face Toner – This has the funkiest smell…ever! It smells just like pickle juice. Aside from that, the toner is really good. — Will I repurchase? Probably, not.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner – I LOVED this toner! It helped so much with clearing my breakouts and I haven’t really had anymore horrible breakouts since then. — Will I repurchase? Absolutely YES!
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub – This is an amazing exfoliator! It is super gentle, so if you like something a bit more abrasive, you won’t like this. But since I have sensitive skin, this is perfect. — Will I repurchase? Already have!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I really like this dry shampoo, but one thing I didn’t like…it didn’t give me the texture or volume I would have liked. But it’s great at getting rid of any oil. — Will I repurchase? Already have!
- ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen – This pen dried out too fast and it’s not that pigmented. I wouldn’t consider this a black eyeliner, it’s more of a dark gray. And the tip is a bit on the flimsy side. — Will I repurchase? No.
- ELF Eyelid Primer – This is actually a decent primer, considering the cost. But I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who has super oily eyelids. — Will I repurchase? Yes.
- ELF Clear Mascara & Eyebrow Gel – This works great on my eyebrows, I don’t have crazy eyebrows, so this may not work for everyone. — Will I repurchase? Yes.
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser – I LOVE this concealer! I think this is perfect for someone who doesn’t have extremely dark undereye circles. Now, I do have dark, dark undereye circles, but I always use a salmon corrector underneath, so this works perfect on me! It doesn’t crease much and it’s drugstore! It also does a great job at brightening! — Will I repurchase? Yes, always!
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara – MY HOLY GRAIL mascara! I love this and would probably cry if it got discontinued! It’s an awesome lengthening mascara! — Will I repurchase? Yes, always and forever!
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Sample – Loved this sample so much, that I purchased the full size version! Love it!! — Will I repurchase? Yes, yes!!
- Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray – (Not pictured) This is wonderful for oily skin, it helps control oil all while making your makeup last ALL day long! — Will I repurchase? Of course!!!
What have you been using up lately?
What are some of your holy grail products?
Watch my YouTube video!
Thank you all for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’ | YouTube