It’s been a LONG time since I posted a Face of the Day post…you can find my last FOTD posts here!
So my husband and I went on a date night the other night and I had just enough time to snap a few pictures before we left.
As most of you know, I am not fond of wearing red lipstick. I just feel like it doesn’t flatter me and like it draws way to much attention. But, I went ahead and gave a bold red lip a try for our date night!
I went for a super classic makeup look…lots of lashes, winged liner and red lips! Simple, easy but so classy!
PS — I’m not sure why my face looks extra yellow but my chest doesn’t…weird, because the foundation I have is actually slightly pink…a little too pink for my skin tone. My camera settings might have been off.
- Primer | Benefit The Porefessional
- Foundation | L’Oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte
- Powder | NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat
- Corrector | NYX Orange Corrector
- Concealer | MAC ProLongwear
- Bronzer | Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – Fawn & Java
- Blush | Laura Gellar Blush N Brighten – Pink Grapefruit
- Primer | The Balm’s Put A Lid On It
- Eyeshadow | Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Crease – Fawn & Java
- Lid – Vanilla
- Eyeliner | CoverGirl Intensify Me! & Rimmel Scandaleyes
- Mascara | CoverGirl The Super Sizer
- Lashes | Ardell Demi Wispies
- Eyebrow Pencil | NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Espresso
- Eyebrow Powder | The Balm’s Brow Pow – Dark Brown
- Eyebrow Gel | NYX Control Freak – Clear
- Lip Liner | Jordana Lip Liner – Sedona Red
- Lipstick | MAC Lipstick – MAC Red
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick, fun post!
Quick question…what type of posts/videos would you guys like to see from me?
Fortunately, my job gives me the summer months off and I’ll have (hopefully) plenty of time to film and blog more! Yay!
I plan on sticking on a schedule, Tuesdays & Thursdays, maybe even a Sunday here and there.
So please, let me know!
Thank you guys!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!0