So there’s a HUGE contouring craze going around, in case you didn’t know. LOL! So with that craze, comes a ton of new products.
So with that said, I’m here with a review and swatches of the PUR Cosmetics Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Foundation Stick. So let’s get started!
Size | 0.5 oz (sponge included)
Where To Buy | Ulta
Color Selection | 5
Meet the final word in flawless contouring. PÜR’s dual-ended contour stick adds closeup-worthy depth and dimension to your natural features with a creamy, oil-free formula that sets to a picture perfect powder finish. Using light-reflective microspheres, this 2-in-1 complexion innovation emphasizes your face’s natural highlights and lowlights while simultaneously blurring the look of imperfections, such as dark spots and fine lines
- The convenience of a stick is nice, however this stick is rather wide. Which can make it a bit difficult to get into small places to highlight/contour.
- However, the formula is very creamy, nice and smooth. Because it’s so creamy, I did notice that it settled into my laugh lines (where I highlighted.) But it’s wasn’t too noticeable. It also blends like a dream!
- The color range is great, they did a wonderful job in including deeper shades as well.
- Now, I did find that the contour shades are a tiny bit orange. I prefer more ashy toned contouring products. I don’t think the orange really picked up too well in the pictures…
- The sponge is absolutely wonderful! The more slanted side helps with blending out the contour and the other side is great to blend the highlighting shade, it’s even nice for foundation application!
Thank you SO much for reading!
Have you tired this product? What is your favorite contouring/highlight product?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!1