Because I’m a makeup junkie, it’s no surprise that I have TONS of samples taking over. So much so, that I decided to cancel my Birchbox and Ipsy services, at least until I get rid of some of these samples.
So with that said, I will be shopping my sample stash and giving you guys mini-reviews! I’ll let you know if I think it’s worth buying, how it worked for me, and I’ll also link where you can find it, in case you want to try it yourself.
Let’s get into it!
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red – $9.99
- What you get: highly pigmented color that glides on smoothly without feathering, creamy hydration, and anti-aging benefits that nourish and love your lips
- My Thoughts | I was not a fan of this lipstick, it was not the smoothest lipstick I’ve tried–like it claims, and I also didn’t find it hydrating.
- Final Verdict | No, I would not. There are better drugstore lipstick out there.
- Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturizer – $8.60
- Morning Dew is a really light daily moisturizer that’s totally mineral oil-free and paraben-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that’s a perfect base for make-up or facing the day or night ‘au naturel’!
- My Thoughts | I didn’t find that this mattified at all, I still got shiny when I normally do with a regular moisturizer.
- Final Verdict | I would not purchase a full-size.
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate – $65
- Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uniquely strengthens the delicate skin around the eye area and helps protect against environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles, dark circles, and other visible signs of aging.
- My Thoughts | I have been IN LOVE with this eye cream! After applying it, I can feel a “tightening” effect, it’s super hydrating and just all around amazing.
- Final Verdict | Yes, I would splurge. But for now, I will probably try other eye creams.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm – $7.50
- This hydrating lip balm is enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants to heal cracked and chapped lips. Grapefruit and ginger refresh and soothe, while shea butter and avocado oil soften and condition lips. Vitamin E, green tea extract, and antioxidants help protect lips from damage caused by free radicals.
- My Thoughts | As you probably know, I’m addicted to lip balms. This one did not disappoint. I especially love the cooling effect.
- Final Verdict | I would definitely purchase a full-size!
Thank you SO much for stopping by! Quick question, I don’t normally blog on Fridays, but I would like to post every now and then…any ideas on what I could post? Are there any link-ups out there?
Do you go through you sample stash frequently?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’
YouTube | Infertility Blog