I decided to take the week off from YouTube, so there won’t be any new videos up this week. I will be filming though. 🙂
So today, I wanted to share some of my favorite everyday lipsticks with you pretty ladies. I tend to go for pretty neutral, rosy shades on an everyday basis. I am a school nurse and I like to be put together and professional, so I don’t tend to wear super bright colors.
- ColourPop LippieStix in Frida – A warm, mid-tone pink in a satin finish. Hurry, it’s LIMITED EDITION and only $5!!!
- Almay Liquid Balm in Lilac Love – Sheer, shiny color with tons of hydration!
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches – Glossy lips, without the stickiness!
- Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Seductress – Sheer glosses with antioxidants!
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace – Long-wearing matte, without the dry, cracked lips! Perfect dusty mauve!
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien – Moisturizing rosy pink that goes with everything!
Swatched in order as mentioned above.
What is your go-to lip color for everyday wear?
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!