Maybe I can only speak for myself on this, but I am getting super overwhelmed with all of the new beauty launches recently! Why are companies bombarding us with new releases after new releases? Gosh darn, I wish I had a money tree! LOL!
But in all seriousness, there are so many things out there that I have been eyeing and really curious to see how well they preform. So I’ve rounded up what I think I will end up purchasing at some point. #hopefully
- Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector in Papaya – $30
- I’ve mentioned this before, but I have terrible dark under eye circles. I’ve tried several correctors, and while they help…they still don’t provide the coverage I would like. I’ve heard amazing things on this one…I’m looking forward to swatching it and seeing if it’s worth the price.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation – $39
- I have read SO many mixed reviews on this foundation, so I’m a bit iffy about it. I think I should get a sample before thinking about buying. I like the sound of a gel foundation…just not sure how it would work on my oily skin. Anyone try this yet?
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette – $49
- When the PB&J palette came out, I set my eyes on in instantly, BUT I actually recreated a look very similar to a look a few YouTubers did using only that palette, with shades I already own. I filmed it, would y’all like to see it? Anyway, this palette…sigh, it’s beautiful! But do I really need another palette….
- Benefit The Porefessional Matte Rescue Invisible-Finish Mattifying Gel – $28
- This has been out for a while, but not many people talk about it, so I’m really curious to see how it works. Especially with the hot months approaching.
Any of these on your wishlist? What’s currently on your radar?
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!