When it comes to matte lip products, I am the absolute pickiest person ever. My lips need all of the hydration they can get! While matte lip products have been huge all year round, they seem to be even more popular during the upcoming colder months.
So, if you are as picky as me, or just love matte lip colors in general — I’ve rounded up the 6 most comfortable matte lipsticks that won’t dry your lips!
1. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Not only do these lip pencils glide on smoothly, they are packed with pigment and you can find a great range of colors.
2. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon – Skip the lip liner with these super creamy crayons, that also lock in hydration. Bonus, these are packed with antioxidant properties!
3. Maybelline Lip Studio Color Blur – Lightweight formula that leaves lips feeling super smooth…and it’s affordable!
4. Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick – Probably the creamiest matte lip products I’ve EVER tried! No feathering, long-lasting and beautiful colors available.
5. L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss – Goes on like a gloss, but dries down to a demi-matte finish that doesn’t feel your lips feeling dehydrated.
6. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – Over 30 shades to pick from! No dragging or skipping as you apply these lipsticks and they are extremely pigmented.
Don’t fret next time you’re hunting for a good, non-drying lipstick, these are all perfect for those who want a vibrant, matte lip.
What is your favorite matte lip product?
Pin This Image for Future Reference
Let’s Be Friends! Find me on other social media sites!