Maroon, red-tinted eyeshadow can be a little intimidating — but I’m showing you how to create this easy thanksgiving makeup look using a maroon eyeshadow.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday friends!! We are back with yet another installment to the Beauty Mix series. Today we are sharing our Thanksgiving looks. I wasn’t too sure what I wanted to go with so I went with a red-toned eyeshadow, since they can be a bit scary to play with. I hope y’all enjoy this look and I’d love to know what you guys will be wearing, makeup-wise, for Thanksgiving.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.Red-toned eyeshadows can be scary to play with, this easy eyeshadow look is a great way to start using them more often. Click To Tweet
Easy Thanksgiving Makeup Look
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- It Cosmetics Perfecting Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- MAC Blush in Desert Rose
- Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange on crease
- Red Ochre all over lid
- Cyprus Umber on outer corner
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
Shop These Products
Previous Beauty Mix Posts //
- Warm Toned Makeup Look
- Brown Toned Makeup Look
- Burgundy Toned Makeup Look
- Orange Toned Makeup Look
- VooDoo Doll Halloween Makeup
- Mauve Smoky Eye Look
- Bold Makeup Look
Don’t forget to visit the other ladies and check out their looks — you can find Jasmine’s look here, Kelsie’s look here, and Ashleigh’s look here.
What is your go-to holiday look like?
Liked this post/look? Please, pin the image below!