Red lips are bold and sexy — don’t be intimidated by it, grab your red lipstick and rock this simple red lip makeup look!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy humpday friends! Today’s post is a fun one because I’m collaborating with 4 other beauties to bring you all 5 holiday makeup looks. We all have different likes, skin tones and skin types — so surely you will find something you can wear to a holiday outing this season. So make sure you visit Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Steffanie from Brighter, Darling, Julie from Collective Beauty, and Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose. All of these ladies created such beautiful looks, I’m sure you will love them all!
Simple Red Lip Makeup Look
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- It Cosmetics Perfecting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Laura Geller Blush in Pink Grapefruit
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Cool Gray blended into crease.
- Beige all over lid.
- Kiss Lashes in Ritzy
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
You Might Also Like // Easy Thanksgiving Makeup Look
Shop The Products I Used
Don’t forget to visit the other gals that participated in this holiday beauty blogger collab!
Jasmine’s Look // Steffanie’s Look // Julie’s Look // Ashleigh’s Look
I hope you enjoyed this super simple red lip makeup look — you know I try to keep it as simple with a little bit of glam here on BWL, perfect for the everyday woman.
Are you a fan of red lipstick? If so, what’s your favorite?
Pin Me For Later