The holidays are upon us and it’s always nice to rock a different makeup look, give this easy glam makeup look a try for Thanksgiving or a fun holiday party!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday friends! Today’s Beauty Mix post is all on this simple, easy glam makeup look that I’ll more than likely be wearing for Thanksgiving this year. I like to get a little glam and dolled up for special days, so this makeup look is perfect!
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose, Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine and Lisette from Lala Lisette.
Easy Glam Makeup Look
- Primer — Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- Foundation — L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte
- Concealer — Benefit Erase Paste // Urban Decay All Nighter
- Powder — Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
- Blush — Pretty Vulgar Blush in Hush Blush
- Bronzer — IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer
- Highlight — Pixi Glowy Duos in Subtle Sunrise
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Brow Gel
- Eye Primer — Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows — Morphe 35F Palette
- Lid —
- Crease —
- Outer Corner —
- Liner — no liner
- Mascara — Pacifica Dream Big Mascara
- Falsies — Battingon Falsies in Monroe
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
How are you spending Thanksgiving this year — will you be going for a natural look or will you be giving something like this look a try?
You Might Also Like // Mauve Makeup Look
Are you into glam makeup looks?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!