Looking for a classic glam makeup look to give a try? Check out this look — perfect for date night, a holiday party or girls night!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday my dear friends! It’s time for another Beauty Mix Series post and today it’s all about the glam looks. I opted for a more classic glam makeup look that great for any occasion.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose, Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine and Lisette from Lala Lisette.
Classic Glam Makeup
Since I wanted a classic look, I stuck with neutral brown shades for my eyes and deepened the look a tad bit with a black shadow. For the lips I went with a dark mauve shade — I’m in love with it! It’s matte, long-lasting comfortable AND drugstore!!
- Primer — Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer // Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- Foundation — Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
- Concealer — Benefit Erase Paste // Tarte Shape Tape
- Powder — Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Blush — Milani Rose Blush in Romantic Rose
- Bronzer — Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Highlight — The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Brow Gel
- Eye Primer — Lorac Behind The Scenes Primer
- Eyeshadows — Lorac Pro 3 Palette
- Lid — Light Gold
- Crease — Clay
- Outer Corner — Dark Brown & Black
- Liner — Pixi Black Waterliner
- Mascara — Pacifica Dream Big Mascara
- Falsies — Kiss Lashes in Ritzy
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
Jasmine’s Look | Ashleigh’s Look | Kelsie’s Look | Lisette’s Look
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look — it’s so simple and easy to recreate — you can totally skip the lashes too!
You Might Also Like // Plum Makeup Look
Is this a look you would wear?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!