Afraid to wear glitter on your eyes? Don’t know where to begin? This easy glitter eye look is perfect for any special occasion!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi friends! It’s the last week of Beauty Mix, can you believe it?! This week we are all sharing a glitter eye look — just in time for New Year’s Eve, or really any fun occasion.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose, Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine and Lisette from Lala Lisette.
Glitter Eye Look
For this glitter look, I went with navy and gold tones. I wanted something a bit different, but still glam.
- Primer — Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- Foundation — Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
- Concealer — NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer
- Powder — Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
- Blush — Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose
- Bronzer — Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Highlight — The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Eye Primer — NYX Glitter Glue
- Eyeshadows — IT Cosmetics IT Girl Palette vol. 2
- Lid — Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma
- Crease — Style & Luxe
- Outer Corner — Midnight
- Liner —Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Sabbath
- Mascara —Pacifica Dream Big
- Falsies — Battington Lashes
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
I hope you enjoyed the last makeup look of 2018 and THANK YOU for joining us for the Beauty Mix Series. It’s always fun and something I look forward to — I hope y’all do too.
You Might Also Like // Simple Christmas Makeup