As a makeup enthusiast I try MANY products, but these are my most repurchased makeup products. These are my tried and true favorites!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi friends! Has this week dragged for anyone else? I feel like it’s going by so slow and to top it off, I’ve had to deal with some crazy work stuff that is beyond stressful! Enough of that, let’s get to today’s post…I’m sharing my can’t live without products, items I have purchased over and over!
Most Repurchased Makeup Products
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- This primer is SO good! It does such a good job at blurring pores and fine lines. I have 2 backups of this bad boy in my backup drawer — that’s how much I love it. I stock up when it goes on sale.
- Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- I’m oily, you probably already knew that, but this primer is a must for super oily skin. It’s perfect during the Summer when it’s hella hot outside too. A little goes a long way, so try not to over do it.
- Tarte CC Undereye Corrector
- I can’t live without this undereye corrector — it’s a MUST if you have dark undereye circles. I’ve tried so many and none compare to this. Most of the others I’ve tried don’t correct the darkness, you don’t have to worry about that with this.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- This concealer goes on so well over the corrector, minimal creasing (seriously, almost no creasing) and the coverage is insane!
- Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
- I use this foundation ALL the time! It’s perfect on my oily skin and has the full coverage that I love. Very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, at a fraction of the price.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- I’ve repurchased this mascara hundreds of times! I will say though, the last couple of times I’ve bought it hasn’t been the exact same…maybe I’ve gotten bad batches? Anyway, this mascara lengthens AND holds a curl!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow
- This is perfect for on-the-go gals, it gives an amazing flush of color to the lips. A must for everyone.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- A must own for anyone who needs long-lasting makeup!
- Tula Purifying Cleanser
- I’ve been using this cleanser every morning for 5 months now and I don’t think I could use anything else. If you decide to give it a try, use the code BWL20 for some cash off. I recommend you try this kit, it has some of their best sellers.
- Pixi Glow Tonic Toner
- This toner is amazing! I had a lot of texture to my forehead before using this, it’s all gone! I use this everyday without fail.
You Might Also Like // 10 Beauty Items Under $10 To Try
Shop This Post
See any products that you love, or have tried? Share with me below what items you can’t live without, I’d love to know!
What is one item you repurchase over and over?
Enjoyed this post? Please share it on social media and pin this post! I truly appreciate your support!