It’s time to bust out your dust pans and get into organizing all of the things. This Spring Cleaning guide will help you find the areas to purge.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hey friends, how are things looking for you? I really hope these posts are helping you get through the day and give you something to look forward to. Today I’m sharing Spring Cleaning tips and areas to purge…ASAP!
Spring Cleaning: Areas To Purge
Deep cleaning and organizing all of the things make me feel so accomplished and like I have my life together. With Spring in full motion and not a whole lot to do right now, why not get to cleaning and purging.
- Car // Things can easily get lost in your car…especially if you are like me and just throw stuff to the back. Deep cleaning your car is going to take time, so carve out a chunk of your day to do this. Take everything out, organize everything, vacuum and wash it. You’ll be so glad you went the extra mile!
- Kitchen Cabinets // Go through all of your cabinets and empty them out. Give them a good scrub down and if you find yourself with extra small appliances that you haven’t touched in months…donate them!
- Computer Files // I bet it’s been a minute since you updated all of your computer files and pictures. While you’re at it, make sure you shred any documents you no longer need.
- Email Accounts // How long has it been since you’ve gone through your email accounts, deleted junk mail…unsubscribed from junk? I know it’s been a LONG time since I’ve done it. So put on your favorite show and get to work!
- Fridge // Time to throw out any expired products, clean up those spills and write down an inventory of everything you have…this helps you prepare for meals and avoid buying doubles.
- Sneaky Areas // You probably do a good deep clean every once in a while, but there are some sneaky areas you may have missed like…
- Fan Blades
- Air Vents
- Oven and Dishwasher
- Junk Drawers // We ALL have them…mine is in the kitchen and it tends to overflow with junk. Go through them and toss what you don’t need, file important stuff and clean it out.
You Might Also Like // Things To Do At HomeIt's time to bust out your dust pans and get into organizing all of the things. This Spring Cleaning guide will help you find the areas to purge! Click To Tweet
Now that you have a list of things that need some Spring cleaning…what are you going to start with first?